How to Achieve Major Productivity Improvements When Developing Products for International Markets
Join us on July 26th for a Lingoport webinar on 10X internationalization and localization, with insights from special guest Rob Thomas, Senior Project Manager at FamilySearch.
Building a Better Software Globalization Process
- Want to achieve 10X productivity gains by aligning your software development, internationalization, and localization velocity?
- Want to avert human-caused delays in your process?
- Want to shatter the black box of obscurity, and instead increase enterprise-wide visibility of internationalization and localization issues during software development?
- Want to reduce time spent putting out fires related to post-release international versions of your software?
- Want to reduce unnecessary (yet all-too-common) costs?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these, then this webinar is for you. Join us on July 26th and up your software globalization game by learning how to 10X your productivity for seamless international software releases.
10X Productivity Across 44 Languages
In this webinar, Lingoport will interview Rob Thomas, Senior Project Manager for FamilySearch, and as we hear about his 10X gains in productivity and reliability in releasing applications in up to 44 languages. FamilySearch is a large site for genealogical research provided by the Church of Latter Day Saints. There are over 400 team members responsible for its development, testing, and release. Like many SaaS applications, the FamilySearch site is continuously updated.
- Wednesday, July 26th, 2017
- Duration: 30 minutes plus Audience Q&A
- Time: 9:00AM Pacific, 12:00PM Eastern, 19:00 CET