10 Common Internationalization (i18n) Issues Holding Back Your Global Feature Development
Learn principles of creating world-ready source code and how to build it and localization into your development processes.
We’ll cover common internationalization issues with examples. We’ll also talk about the impact they have on your global customer experience and relationships.
We’ll discuss issues, solutions and ROI.
Wednesday, August 19th at 9am PDT, 12 noon EDT, 6pm CEST
Click here to confirm the correct event time in your time zone.
- 10 Common mistakes (it’s not just about embedded strings)
- How globalization isn’t just another feature
- Measuring globalization compliance (hint: it’s frequently underestimated)
- Uniting understanding between localization and development
- The principles are applicable to common programming languages. We will be giving examples.
Who should attend:
- Development Managers
- Localization Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Product/Program/Project Managers
- Those who are both experienced and new to globalization in product development