The Localization Technology Round Table, held on Tuesday, October 19th in Boston, Massachusetts in front of a live audience and streamed online to a worldwide audience, brought together 5 industry leaders to present an open technology framework that speeds up time to market and drastically reduces your localization and translation costs.
Together, Lingoport, acrolinx, Clay Tablet, Milengo and Asia Online showed how advanced, modular localization technology addresses the challenges faced when launching products or services to international markets in multiple languages.
Attendees were not only able to learn the key considerations when taking an international product from design to launch through, Internationalization, Information Authoring, Content Management, and Localization and Translation Automation but also learned how this is achievable quickly, and with fewer resources, while maintaining a consistent brand and user experience that builds value, saves time and reduces costs.
Simply click the below videos to view the sessions again in full length. The links to the presentations in PDF format can be found right below the videos.
Machine Translation Technology Integration by Kirti Vashee of Asia Online
A leader in Translation Technology shows how Machine Translation can make a huge impact on localization productivity delivering more words, faster and at a lower average cost.
- How the real time content model is set to change the localization landscape and how MT is poised to address this challenge.
- How MT can enable new kinds of projects never considered before, including those with millions of words.
- How large volume MT projects can facilitate rapid market expansion
Download Kirti’s Machine Translation Technology Integration Presentation in PDF format
Software Internationalization Best Practices by Adam Asnes of Lingoport
A leader in software internationalization solutions introduces the challenge of taking a complex software/hardware product to market in multiple languages. Lingoport will show how internationalization at the earliest stages of product design results in gains in efficiency and cost reductions further down the localization value chain.
- How to make your software work in all languages
- Why translation is crucial to sales success
- How internationalization drives efficiency in the localization value chain
Download Adam’s Internationalization Presentation in PDF format.
Information Quality Management Solutions by Kent Taylor of acrolinx
The world’s leading provider of Information Quality Management Solutions will show how to deliver quality product and technical information faster and for less money, despite time-to-market pressures, insufficient editing staff, and rapidly changing technology.
- How to save 15% – 25% on translation costs with quality source content
- What you need to know to improve your processes today
- Quality Management in the Information Development Environment
Download Kent’s Information Quality Management Solutions Presentation in PDF format
Content Management, Customer Relationship Management and Product Information Management System Integration by Robinson Kelly of Clay Tablet
A leader in localization efficiency solutions shows how automated translation processes make it simple to deliver product support and technical content from any Content Management, Customer Relationship Management or Product Information Management system and deliver significant reductions in localization costs and time to market.
- How Business Information Systems can be leveraged to deliver multilingual content.
- How sending content for translation is easy and hassle free
- How an automated workflow improves time to market and reduces costs when launching international products.
Download Robinson’sContent Management, Customer Relationship Management and Product Information Management System IntegrationPresentation in PDF format.
Localization and Translation Best Practices by Adam Blau of Milengo
A global provider of language services to Fortune 500 companies shows how multi-language vendors blend advanced localization workflows and technology to deliver multi-language translations quicker and, at a lower cost.
- How rapid market expansion requires rapid translation results
- Why human translation is important and the areas it really makes a difference
- How machines and humans can work together to tackle large volume multi language projects
Download Adam’s Localization and Translation Best Practices Presentation in PDF format.