Review the Slides & Watch the Recording Below
Review the Slides and then Watch the Video Below
Download the Slides: Enterprise Globalization Webinar_Dec_2015
Watch the Recording Here
This was one of the liveliest webinars we’ve given, certainly with the most submitted questions. This shows how the concept of continuous globalization resonates with the software internationalization and localization community. We think you’ll get great value from listening to the recording.
We described how you can make your internationalization and localization proactive in every sprint including the ideas of automation, visibility and metrics. Enjoy the video!
Below you can find the slides and video for the webinar.
The webinar covered:
- 10 Common mistakes (it’s not just about embedded strings)
- How globalization isn’t just another feature
- Measuring globalization compliance (hint: it’s frequently underestimated)
- Uniting understanding between localization and development
- The principles are applicable to common programming languages. We will be giving examples.
Scroll down for the video. Here are the slides:
Here is the video
In watching the Continuous Globalization Sandbox Webinar replay, you will learn useful concepts supporting continuous internationalization and localization that you can use as you communicate with others in your company.
On Thursday, February 12th, 2015, Lingoport and Lingotek hosted a joint webinar to discuss a new integration between Lingoport’s Globalyzer Suite and Lingotek’s Cloud-Based Translation Management System. In a lively Q&A session, Rob Thomas provided a case study on how FamilySearch automated globalization activities between development, localization and translation, as well as discussing the effects this had on process and productivity.
Watch the webinar recording below to learn how:
- Rapid development methodologies were creating significant globalization problems. (22:10)
- The faster release cycle impacted the localization manager role. (33:19)
- Developers no longer manage language, localization files or translation issues. (31:20)
- Automation reduced the number of errors and decreased the translation return time from 5 weeks to 5 days. (48:15)
- Automation improved the QA process. (43:50)