Try the Lingoport Suite Continuous Globalization Sandbox, risk-free and with no installation or registration required.
The Lingoport Suite Sandbox uses our hosted Dashboard, Globalyzer and Resource Manager to analyze sample source code within our GitHub Sandbox repository.
To get started:
- Immediate Sandbox Access – intended for users who are proficient in development activities. Please view the readme on the GitHub page.
- See results on the Lingoport Dashboard. Drill down on issues and status. See issues you add to the source detected.
- Get help if you need it: Lingoport Support.
For the Rest of Us:
- View the Dashboard and click to drill down on issues and status
- Scroll down to the introductory videos.
- If you’d prefer a guided tour and demo please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
About the Sandbox
The sandbox lets you interact with sample source code, view internationalization issues and update automated localization. You can quickly experience and evaluate how the Lingoport Suite will impact and simplify internationalization (i18n) and localization (L10n) in every feature, sprint, and release. There are more components to our suite. If you’d like details on how the full product line is used to continuously deliver i18n and L10n for developers, QA and translation, please request a demo using the form further below on this page.