Release globalized software on time in every sprint. Integrate internationalization
and localization with development. No globalization backlogs!
Three integrated components to create & maintain software
for any language or cultural format in every sprint.
Find and fix internationalization (i18n) issues that inhibit localization and global user experience during development. Catch up on i18n technical debt.
Find and fix internationalization (i18n) issues in source code including: embedded strings, locale-sensitive methods/functions/classes (e.g. date/time, number formatting, collation, encoding and more), custom programming patterns and static files.
Customize how Workbench, Lite and Command Line will run. By centralizing project configurations, engineers get unified capabilities for internationalization efforts.
- Create multiple hierarchical rule sets for programming languages and teams
- Fine tune issue detection with comprehensive filters
- Your source code is never submitted or reviewed by the server.
Globalyzer Command Line
Automatically monitor internationalization using static analysis to measure internationalization issues and progress over your product’s lifecycle.
- Includes integration with ANT and other systems
Automate change detection and export resource files for localization. Verify and integrate localized files back into the source code.
- Eliminate manual bookkeeping processes and human errors that slow down localization updates
- Keep development focused on the current sprint
- Verify locale-completeness and track missing or non-translated strings
- Automated file format & encoding verification
- Scale for releases to many locales in agile cycles
Lingoport Product Suite Licensing Options
- Fastest way to get started
- Our team assists with installation
- Get help on rule set fine tuning and configuration