Recording Now Available: Complete Form to View (instantly)
Let’s suppose you’re having new global sales opportunities, or your company’s software products are already global. You want to make the software development and localization process better. There’s usually plenty of room for improvement saving both money and hassle. Based on our experience performing and assisting companies with both i18n (internationalization) products and development services, we’ll be presenting a condensed approach to managing software i18n development and localization processes more effectively.
- How to manage the business case – get good metrics, enough time and money
- A Checklist for establishing requirements
- Building a plan (including examples)
- Steps for successful implementation coordinated across development and localization
- How to integrate localization with development
- Improving ongoing globally focused software development
While Lingoport is well known for our Globalyzer software suite, we also perform a considerable amount of software internationalization implementations – generally under tight deadlines and budget constraints. This webinar will include aspects of our methodology for repeatable success over a wide variety of technologies and applications.
Who should attend:
- Development managers
- Team leads
- Internationalization leads
- Localization managers and engineers
- QA Leadership
Here are the details:
Date: April 9, 2014
Time: 9:30 am PDT/12:30 EDT/6:30pm CET.
Presenter: Adam Asnes, Lingoport’s Founder and CEO