I invite you to watch our webinar, “The State of the Internationalization & Localization Industry,” in which I interview Renato Beninatto, industry leader and CEO of the market research and consulting firm, Nimdzi Insights.
Renato has served on executive teams for some of the industry’s most prominent companies and is the author of the book The General Theory of the Translation Company. Renato was the president and is currently an advisor to Elia (European Language Industry Association) and is also an ambassador of Translators without Borders.
Plus, I’ve known Renato for, well…, forever, and assure you that he’s always full of incredible insights and energy. The webinar is not only educational, but also quite entertaining.
The State of the Industry, Revealed
During the webinar, we explore the current state of the internationalization and localization industry with Renato. We look at where the future is taking us and how you can position yourself as a key globalization influencer in your organization. In addition, I walk through 10 questions with Beninatto, exploring the biggest opportunities in localization today, the ideal role of globalization vendors, the future of globalization technology, and more.
Plus, as an added bonus, we round out the discussion by revealing insights from Lingoport’s recent The State of Continuous Internationalization & Localization Survey. Cut through all the hype and discover where the industry truly stands today.
What You Will Learn
- The leading localization opportunities in the market today
- Effective approaches to leading globalization at a growing enterprise
- The ideal role of globalization vendor partners
- How to use technology to connect developers, marketing teams, localization teams, in-country offices and vendors in Globalization teamwork
- What’s next for technology in support of global releases
- Results from Lingoport’s State of Continuous Internationalization & Localization Survey
Who Should Attend
- Localization Managers and Engineers
- Marketing Managers
- Development Managers and Team Members
- Product and Program Managers
Hope you are able to watch the webinar recording and to enjoy the insights.