Continuous Localization is far from a “one size fits all” endeavor. In fact, the best technologies are nothing more than shelfware if you’re not fulfilling unique technical and business requirements. It takes bespoke attention to service, customizing to the unique needs of enterprise customers, security and software requirements, product teams, and target markets.
In this webinar, Lingoport and IOTA will be analyzing the most common personalized engagement needs we’ve experienced within client organizations to ensure the highest level of customer success.
A Powerhouse of Localization Experience
In this webinar, we’ll hear from Lingoport’s own Adam Asnes, CEO and Olivier Libouban, VP of Product Development along with featured guest speakers from Iota, Paul Hegarty and Graham Rigby.
Paul is Head of Engineering at Iota and has worked in localization since 1994. He has held various positions with translation service providers from roles in QA and localization engineering, through analysis/pre-sales support roles to his current Head of Engineering position at Iota.
Graham is Business Development Director at Iota and has been involved in the software industry for nearly 20 years, working in a broad range of client-side and LSP based roles in sales, marketing and solutions architecture.
What You Will Learn
- New practical ideas to help your localization go smoother and faster!
- How to eliminate friction points, delays and hiccups between development and localization
- How to avoid unforeseen costs
- How quality L10n engineering and systems enhance your efforts
- Future proofing your program as your organization expands its global focus
- Date: October 24, 2019
- Time: 9AM Pacific, Noon Eastern, 18:00 CEST
- Duration: 40 minutes, plus audience Q&A