Learn How 800,000 Lines of Code Get Internationalized Efficiently for Global Markets
View the recording of this Lingoport-Vistatec webinar on agile internationalization and localization, with insights from special guests at CA Technologies, a $4 billion+ software firm helping companies to reimagine and shape the future.
CA’s Agile Central (formerly known as Rally) is the leading collaborative, enterprise SaaS platform for agile software development, and named the Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. With more than 800,000 lines of code, it is a complex application with high visibility – it’s even synonymous with Agile software management itself.
Navigating Complex Agile Development
The CA Agile Central team came to Lingoport and Vistatec to work together to internationalize and localize Agile Central software, while also putting in place analysis and automation systems to support both internationalization and localization in ongoing agile development. The globalization effort was performed in parallel with ongoing feature development and deployment, requiring the same agile approach for internationalization. The work included automated i18n checks, streamlining of resource file processing, and training of the dev teams.
Uncover the Lessons Learned
In this webinar, members of the CA team, together with Lingoport and Vistatec, explain how the work came together, lessons learned, and the path to streamlined, ongoing globalization.
- Shay Boudreaux – Principal Product Manager, CA
- David Thompson – System Architect, CA
- Lori Cameron – VP Internationalization Services, Lingoport
- Suzanne Marie Frank, Director of Business Development – US, Vistatec
Tuesday, June 27th
Duration: 30 minutes
What You Will Learn
- Insight into scoping a large i18n project for a complex application
- Opportunities to streamline the i18n and L10n process
- Methods for overcoming obstacles in the process
- Managing collaboration between development, i18n and L10n
- How to leverage technology to build a super powered globalization team for ongoing software development success
Who Should Attend
- Scrum masters, team leads, team members, and product owners
- Software development managers, architects, lead developers
- Product managers
- Localization managers and engineers
- Anyone interested in supporting globalization for agile teams