The whole globalization industry is surging with new demand, new players, new tech, and industry visibility. Are you ready for what the future holds?
In our next webinar, we’ll sit down for a conversation with localization visionary Renato Beninatto, CEO of Nimdzi Insights. Our chat will span from the opportunities and challenges you face as a globalization professional, to the critical factors you must address daily.
Wednesday, 15 December
9AM Pacific, Noon Eastern, 18:00 CET
What our discussions will cover:
- Latest trends based on Nimdzi reporting
- The rise of AI and Machine Translation
- Exploding content opportunities and challenges
- Future predictions, from tech to services
- How to bolster the impact of internationalization and localization in your company
- Research on what global users want
- What critical factors should you consider and what are distractions
- Audience Q&A
Who should attend:
- Globalization Managers
- Product managers
- Localization and product team members
The author of The General Theory of the Translation Company, Renato Beninatto is recognized as the most experienced and accomplished expert in the translation, localization, interpretation, and language services industry. Renato has served on executive teams for some of the localization industry’s most prominent companies and founded two of the most prominent market research and consulting companies in the language services space.
Tucker Johnson is an industry thought leader and visionary, and Founder of Nimdzi Insights a market research and consulting company focused on the challenges faced by global organizations.Speaker, teacher, podcaster and author of The Theory of the Translation Company, Tucker is the person to hear on all things globalization.
Adam Asnes, Lingoport’s CEO will be leading the conversation. Adam and Renato have been friends and colleagues since meeting at a sales conference outside Dublin in 1998. The conversation should be colorful.