For a number of our clients, internationalization (i18n) bugs are well over 50% of the backlog in their bug tracking databases. And those bugs typically have a long life – often years!
i18n bugs go to JIRA to die!…or persist in a state of terminal backlog.
In our next webinar, we’re going to look at i18n bugs, why they keep getting introduced into code, why they are hard to fix, and HOW YOU CAN STOP THEM EARLY.
Join us for our next webinar: i18n Bugs 🪲 and How to Squash Them
i18n bugs seriously impact the quality of the localization teams deliveries, yet localization teams are at a disadvantage to proactively avoid them or fix them.
What you’ll learn:
- The major types of i18n bugs and why they persist
- Testing is good, but it’s late in the process
- i18n in the developer’s continuous development daily workflow
- i18n for legacy issues – burning down the bugs
- i18n impacts on localization files
- Making testing and Localization QA continuous and in-context
Who should attend:
- Localization managers
- Development managers
- Product managers
- Localization engineers
- Anyone interested in better products for worldwide customers
There’s no charge and all registrants will receive the recording and slide access.