FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Boulder, CO June 29, 2022 – Lingoport releases significant updates to its suite of software, helping development teams and enterprises reach worldwide customers with internationalized and localized software in every sprint and release.
Lingoport Suite includes:
- Globalyzer for continuous internationalization (i18n)
- Localyzer “No touch” automation from software repository to a translator and back again, with management, transforms, quality checks, and no developer hassles
- LocalyzerQA automates linguistics review of web, mobile, and desktop applications in context without requiring developer assistance
See https://lingoport.com/products for an overview as well as specific product pages.
What’s New: With this suite release, code-named Japan, new features highlighted:
- Further Localization files control and clean up
- “Ghost” Key/ID strings management
- New integration with RWS Trados Enterprise
- Enhanced localization kit and file control for XTM integration
- Custom email templates for project notifications
- Global Replace of selected strings across files and projects during localization review
- New statistics tracking for translations and reviewers
Globalyzer: security enhancements
“This release adds important features that help localization teams keep up with the velocity of development teams, while increasing the quality and flexibility of how they get their work done.” stated Olivier Libouban, Lingoport’s VP of Product Development.
Security improvements, including fixes for Log4J vulnerabilities, are included.
See the links below for release notes and more feature details:
Globalyzer – https://wiki.lingoport.com/Globalyzer_Release_Notes
LocalyzerQA – https://wiki.lingoport.com/LocalyzerQA_Release_Notes
Lingoport provides software and professional services that enable globally focused companies to create and maintain software that works elegantly in every language and locale.
Lingoport Suite includes Globalyzer, Localyzer, and LocalyzerQA. Working together, these products continuously monitor, fix, collaborate and manage both internationalization and localization in each software sprint and release.
Contact: Pam Foley – firstname.lastname@example.org
3180 Sterling Cir #201
Boulder, CO 80301 USA