The needs of the scientific medical community for reliability are more stringent than many other software applications. A mistake can have meaningful consequences to test results, and in some cases have even life-threatening consequences.
Waters, a leading medical scientific products company has successfully integrated internationalization and localization into the continuous development of their software. In this webinar, we’ll interview Adrian Turbatu, Principal Localization Architect at Waters Corporation to find out how they did it.
🎙️ Webinar Highlights:
- Insights into Waters’ approach to integrating localization with product development.
- A high-level overview of their software localization process.
- Strategies for fostering collaboration across development, localization, and vendor teams.
- Tackling and overcoming potential resistance within the organization.
- An interactive Q&A session with the audience.
November 16th, 9 AM Pacific, Noon Eastern, 18:00 CET
Duration: 30 minutes plus leave extra time for audience Q&A
🔊 Lead Speaker: Adrian Turbatu, Principal Localization Architect at Waters Corporation