A practical guide based on what we’ve learned from our clients.
We’ve been fortunate to work with very well known enterprise software companies, helping them implement Continuous Globalization using our product suite. Within these organizations, they are using systems and automation to help developers, QA and localization teams streamlining software internationalization and localization processes. Your teams can focus on delivering a world class customer experience while rolling out new products and features in any language and cultural format.
But we’ve also watched organizations struggle. Developers are frequently distracted from current sprints with globalization tasks they may not prioritize, which in turn creates backlog. Localization teams spend time managing resource files and chasing moving targets. Leaders have no objective measurement of the i18n and L10n process and globalization can be the “ugly stepchild” – always a bit behind and under-prioritized. So how do you help teams see and perform globalization in another light?
You can learn from this experience in an upcoming webinar on: December 2nd at Noon EST, 9am PST, 6pm CET
Note: Webinar is Over – Complete Form Below to Access the Recording
You will learn:
- What a world class software globalization process success looks like
- How to calculate the return on investment (ROI) – What’s the business case?
- Which issues sneak up on teams and delay global releases
- About the perspectives of different stakeholders
- Which technologies you need to support your teams
- About model workflows for development & localization
Who should attend:
- Development, Localization and Product Managers
- Engineering and Localization team members