Join Our Team
Nestled in the beautiful city of Boulder, Colorado, Lingoport offers a number of opportunities to those pursuing careers in the software industry. Check back frequently for more job postings.
We are a friendly team of people that get things done. You will find very capable developers and team members who enjoy working together to deliver quality deliverables, on time. We work in open cooperative desk spaces, but with readily available private workspaces to use as needed. We have a solid industry reputation for expertise, strong technology and success. That’s what helps our company gain a following among many worldwide technology leaders. We also benefit from cooperative relationships with our clients and their engineering teams.
Please send your resume/CV with a cover letter to careers (at) lingoport.com
Current Job Postings
Lingoport provides products and services that help our clients build and maintain software that supports any language and locale requirement worldwide. We have ongoing contract work on internationalization projects.
We have a contract QA opening starting by mid November.
- QA experience (2+ years)
- Black box testing
- Programming background and skills
- Familiarity with bug tracking systems
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Self directed and a bit inventive
- Familiarity with Visual Studio, Command line tools, SQL Server Management Studio
Work is in our office, working closely with our team. Please do not apply if you need to work remotely or internationally. We are a close-knit team, enjoying solid working relationships among ourselves and our clients. You’ll probably find working with us refreshing.
Please provide your resume/CV and any introductory information that helps us understand more about you. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please include a sample of a few test cases you have written. Thanks!
Java Software Engineer
Lingoport is seeking Java developer(s) who likes getting his or her hands into all kinds of complex software and delivering on-time and on budget. We regularly have openings for i18n Service projects over a wide range of technologies, though Java skills are most commonly needed. i18n Training is provided. You’ll be part of a small agile team that is closely coordinated and gets things done.
Job Location: Boulder, Colorado
Experience Required: 3+ years
Degree Required: BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Number of Openings: 1
Travel Required: None
- Strong Java skills and experience (5+ years)
- Locale and Unicode knowledge and experience a plus
- Some familiarity with Databases – MySQL a plus
- Object-oriented design expertise, Algorithm analysis
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and solve challenging engineering issues
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong documentation skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives working in an environment of a growing company (diverse skill set, willingness to contribute where needed)
Work is predominantly in our Boulder office, working closely with our team. Please do not apply if you can only work remotely or internationally. We are a close-knit team, enjoying solid working relationships among ourselves and our clients. You’ll probably find working with us refreshing.