Join Our Team
Nestled in the beautiful city of Boulder, Colorado, Lingoport offers a number of opportunities to those pursuing careers in the software industry. Check back frequently for more job postings.
We are a friendly team of people that get things done. You will find very capable developers and team members who enjoy working together to deliver quality deliverables, on time. We work remotely, and when conditions improve, in open cooperative desk spaces, but with readily available private workspaces to use as needed. We have a solid industry reputation for expertise, strong technology and success. That’s what helps our company gain a following among many worldwide technology leaders. We also benefit from cooperative relationships with our clients and their engineering teams.
Please send your resume/CV with a cover letter to careers (at) lingoport.com
Technical Sales/IT Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assess and match client technical needs with Lingoport software offerings.
- Provide onboarding and support for clients, moving them through trials, POC, and assisting our team where needed to support ongoing software use.
- Assist in delivering technical presentations and demonstrations when needed.
- Collaborate with sales and development teams to understand and support customer requirements while considering both technical feasibility and best fit.
- Work cooperatively with clients’ development and operation teams to deploy Lingoport software on-premises within client networks.
- Respond to client Ops / Security requests.
- Interpersonal skills to listen, understand and coordinate with clients, our sales team and management.
- 5+ Years providing demos and POC to customers.
- Programming background and skills – able to read and understand code in multiple programming languages.
- 2+ Years experience with CI/CD concepts and technologies (Jenkins preferred)
- 3+ Years of Linux System Administration (CentOS/RHEL preferred)
- 3+ Years scripting in Bash
- 3+ Years experience with command line utilities such as bash, grep, ssh, sed, awk
- 3+ Years experience with version control systems such as git, svn, mercurial
- 3+ Years experience with AWS (EC2, S3, Route53, Lambda, IAM)
- Familiarity with configuration management (Ansible, chef, puppet, salt.) a plus – we use Ansible
- Familiarity with networking basics (TCP/IP, Subnets, CIDR, Firewalls)
- Experience with AWS boto3 library and/or Terraform.
- Familiarity of vendor requirements to satisfy large organization security. Have worked with SOC 2 / ISO 27001.
The bulk of client engagement is performed remotely. As restrictions lift, there may be some conference or key client visits, but not often.
5+ years of technical support engineering experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Contract job postings that come up periodically for service projects
Lingoport provides products and services that help our clients build and maintain software that supports any language and locale requirement worldwide. We have ongoing contract work on internationalization projects.
We have a contract QA opening starting by mid November.
- QA experience (2+ years)
- Black box testing
- Programming background and skills
- Familiarity with bug tracking systems
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Self directed and a bit inventive
- Familiarity with Visual Studio, Command line tools, SQL Server Management Studio
Work is in our office, working closely with our team. Please do not apply if you need to work remotely or internationally. We are a close-knit team, enjoying solid working relationships among ourselves and our clients. You’ll probably find working with us refreshing.
Please provide your resume/CV and any introductory information that helps us understand more about you. Send it to email@example.com.
Also, please include a sample of a few test cases you have written. Thanks!
Java Software Engineer
Lingoport is seeking Java developer(s) who likes getting his or her hands into all kinds of complex software and delivering on-time and on budget. We regularly have openings for i18n Service projects over a wide range of technologies, though Java skills are most commonly needed. i18n Training is provided. You’ll be part of a small agile team that is closely coordinated and gets things done.
Job Location: Boulder, Colorado
Experience Required: 3+ years
Degree Required: BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Number of Openings: 1
Travel Required: None
- Strong Java skills and experience (5+ years)
- Locale and Unicode knowledge and experience a plus
- Some familiarity with Databases – MySQL a plus
- Object-oriented design expertise, Algorithm analysis
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and solve challenging engineering issues
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong documentation skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives working in an environment of a growing company (diverse skill set, willingness to contribute where needed)
Work is predominantly in our Boulder office, working closely with our team. Please do not apply if you can only work remotely or internationally. We are a close-knit team, enjoying solid working relationships among ourselves and our clients. You’ll probably find working with us refreshing.