FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – April 15, 2021:
Software translation can be always-on, and easily customized in-context to deliver localized software in every sprint and release.
Lingoport is excited to announce new products and updates, helping software teams and enterprises reach worldwide customers with internationalized and localized software.
New Lingoport Suite releases include:
- LocalyzerQA – giving true in-context reviewing and updating of translations within software applications for web, mobile, desktop and console systems.
- The Express Suite – Streamlined internationalization (i18n) and localization for GitHub users, at express prices.
LocalyzerQA delivers in-application translation editing that’s immediate and easy. Assign a new feature to a translator, navigate to the page or screen, and edit – it’s that simple. Changes are easily reviewed and cycled back to a TMS as needed, with quick updates to the application. No more screenshots or tedious string tracking needed. There are no proxies, developer hurdles or baggage. LocalyzerQA works for web, mobile, desktop and even console applications.
Lingoport’s New Express Suite
Globalyzer Express and Localyzer Express deliver streamlined i18n and localization efficiency to development teams using GitHub. They are engineered and priced to make localization systems and services easy, fast and in reach of any sized team or company.
“This suite release delivers a vision of localization like electricity. You just plug in and product development receives timely help on i18n, instant translation, and easy editing right in the application,” explained Adam Asnes, CEO. “The difficulty of delivering timely contextual translation QA has always been a problem and one we felt uniquely qualified to solve. Once you have simple in-application QA, you can reasonably put neural machine translation to work upstream. It’s always on and incredibly scalable. And with Express, localization is practical even for early startups. You can still use traditional translation, connecting to TMS and vendor portals of course.”
Lingoport Suite includes:
- Globalyzer – continuous internationalization (i18n) feedback for developers
- Localyzer (formally LRM) – localization automation updates from software repository to human and machine translation and back again, with no developer or localization team hassle.
- LocalyzerQA – deliver context to translators and reviews for better and faster translation and linguistic review
- Express Suite – plug-in i18n and translation into your GitHub repositories automatically
The suite also includes additional components for the enterprise:
- Lingobot – project collaboration and controls via Slack and MS Teams
- Dashboard – visibility, notifications, issues drill down and management, and more
Enhancement updates were made across the product suite line, including TypeScript i18n support in Globalyzer, connectivity, expanded plurals, and file handling enhancements for Localyzer, and more.
See the Express Suite and LocalyzerQA in action:
Interested in Learning More? Schedule a Demo Today!