So your developer teams are agile or moving in that direction – How does your organization score on supporting internationalization and localization in a continuously integrated process?
What are the systems you have in place to measure, manage and automate internationalization and localization during a sprint?
Remember that once i18n or L10n issues get into backlogs, they often are treated at P3 – issues that continuously slip. That means that global users are not getting the same treatment and service.
In a webinar, we’ll show how integrated continuous globalization works from development, QA, management and localization perspectives. Here’s what we’ll discuss and demonstrate:
- Short continuous globalization overview
- Writing some sample code
- Issue detection on the desktop (within the developer IDE)
- Issue detection in the dashboard and email warnings
- Pull request feedback on GitHub, overview for other Source Repositories
- Managing and automating Localization changes and updates
- Near instant automated pseudo-localization for QA
- What this means for your organization
Who should attend:
- Development managers and team members
- QA Managers and team members
- Localization Managers and team members
- Product Managers