So your developer teams are agile or moving in that direction – How does your organization score on supporting internationalization and localization in a continuously integrated process?
The webinar is over. Complete the form below to watch the recording
What are the systems you have in place to measure, manage and automate internationalization and localization during a sprint?
Remember that once i18n or L10n issues get into backlogs, they often are treated at P3 – issues that continuously slip. That means that global users are not getting the same treatment and service.
In a webinar, we’ll show how integrated continuous globalization works from development, QA, management and localization perspectives. Here’s what we’ll discuss and demonstrate:
- Short continuous globalization overview
- Writing some sample code
- Issue detection on the desktop (within the developer IDE)
- Issue detection in the dashboard and email warnings
- Pull request feedback on GitHub, overview for other Source Repositories
- Managing and automating Localization changes and updates
- Near instant automated pseudo-localization for QA
- What this means for your organization
Who should attend:
- Development managers and team members
- QA Managers and team members
- Localization Managers and team members
- Product Managers
Start the year simplifying agile globalization as an ongoing requirement, bridging software development and localization.