Return on Investment (ROI) is the ultimate measurement that underwrites so many business initiatives. With software internationalization (i18n) and localization (L10n), there’s significant opportunity to increase sales through global releases, but the time and costs associated with implementation are often misunderstood to the detriment of many software organizations.
The webinar looks at:
- What cost-increasing issues arise frequently, and what you can do about them?
- What is file management really costing you?
- How do you avoid as many types of human errors as possible?
- How do you make the best use of limited L10n engineering resources?
- How can you close gaps between development, Localization and QA and deliver localized software faster and easier?
Full Webinar Recording:
Feel free to play around with our cost savings calculator to help you understand your estimated localization costs and potential savings.
Contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss your i18n needs with a Lingoport consultant.