What practices work for testing and fixing software globalization issues? In this webinar, we’ll consider 3 stories of using tests and measurements for internationalization and localization success.
- Stop creating i18n/L10n bug backlogs that don’t get resolved.
- What gets measured gets done and improves
How you test can be an important way to close that rift that often happens between developers and localization teams. Of course there’s more to it, but when you test and fix, you have a natural feedback loop to developers and team members so i18n and L10n thinking become part of their knowledge and experience.
In this webinar we’ll give examples of:
- Including i18n into code reviews
- Automating i18n/L10n visual testing into unit and functional tests before localization
- Automating localization updates, while eliminating bottlenecks
- Getting fast and actionable translation release input from regional teams and linguists
- Advanced teams to work out legacy localization bugs
We’ll bring you real examples that show how Developers, the QA teams, Localization teams, Regional offices, and Linguists can all contribute.
Learn ways to make meaningful impacts to your localization product quality, while saving time, budget and hassle.