See Lingoport in action.
Reach Globalization Objectives with Expert Services
Discovery: begin your i18n journey with the right path
You want to expand to new markets and you need your product to be adapted for local audiences, but you are new to internalization (i18n) and localization (L10n). Sounds like your case? G11n Strategy and Planning and i18n Assessment services are created specifically for the case.
G11n Strategy and Planning
Maximize Your Global Reach: G11n Strategy and Planning Has You Covered
You want to expand to new markets and you need your product to be adapted for local audiences, but you are new to internalization (i18n) and localization (L10n).
- Understand gaps in processes
- Evaluate and recommend the technology platform to support the right processes for the right content
- Identify types of i18n requirements in software code
- Discovery meetings to review the application, underlying technology infrastructure, content and current processes
- Architectural discussions on software
- Reviews of code samples, schema samples, and UI (Figma or screenshots)
- Strategy recommendations document (technology tools, processes, content, and i18n)
Don't Let i18n Gaps Hurt Your Global Success : i18n Assessment
You are thinking of implementing i18n or already have it in place and you need expert assessment to be able to support business and to meet global launch deadlines.
- you have been developing code but did not consider other markets or languages till now
- you inherited software through acquisition or other means that has not supported i18n before
- you have done some i18n but lack of proper i18n of your software code leads to poor translations and complaints
- stakeholders are not happy with the localization quality as it leads to loss in revenue and reputation
- a lot of time and efforts are spend to find and fix issues in code
- you don’t know where to start to fix the code issues
- Architectural discussions
- Line-by-line source code analysis with Globalyzer
- Detailed task list
- Internationalization requirements document