Partner and corporate portals continue to increase in importance as enterprises look to communicate and assist its partners and resellers more successfully with product training, sales and marketing resources and incentives. With partners around the world, providing content in their native language becomes critical for deeper acceptance and membership growth.
In this webinar case study, Lingoport and VMware will review the business case to globalize VMware’s Partner Central portal to its constituents around the world. Join us as we detail the challenges faced in gaining executive support to technical implementation of the internationalization, localization and QA aspects of the project. VMware will also detail solutions developed and lessons learned, valuable to any company approaching an internationalization and localization project.
When: This webinar was recorded on Wednesday, February 20th at 11am MT (GMT-7)
View Webinar: Below
Duration: one hour
- Naeem Randhawa, Senior Manager
- David Wylie, Partner Portal Manager
- Jeff Chang, Director Corporate Globalization.
- Adam Blau, VP Sales
- Milen Epik, Globalization Program Manager
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Building business and executive support as well as measuring impact of globalization on goals.
- Challenges and specific solutions to internationalization challenges of a web-based portal.
- Solutions to remedy technical dependencies with Salesforce.com, content management systems and translation management systems.
- Program Management support and practices for successful delivery across cross-functional teams.