Check out the recording of one of our most exciting webinars to date, “A New Approach to Software Localization,” where we unveil a revolutionary technology that will transform localization processes forever.
After all these years, localization is still the last to the party.
Why? It’s expensive, its complicated, it’s time intensive and inefficient (even with systems and tools)…and did we mention it’s expensive? With the pace of modern development, software localization is a fractured mess, chasing 16 words to update in this file, another 68 words in that file, and a bunch of others scattered throughout repositories.
Luckily, all of that is about to change, and we can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on.
Preparing for an Industry Shift in L10n Efficiency
No industry is static. They are continually enhanced by innovations and advancements in technology to improve processes, profitability, scale and more.
- GPS vs. Maps for Navigation
- Search Engines vs. Libraries for Research
- E-commerce vs. Malls for Holiday Shopping
- Video Streaming vs. Blockbuster for Movies
What do these all have in common? Technology changed long standing processes and enhanced them by making them easier, more efficient and much much faster.
And now…it’s L10n’s turn!
In this webinar we go over the following key topics:
- A new way to scale up L10n
- Eliminate L10n friction with development
- Eliminate L10n backlogs
- Empower localization QA
- Transform in-country review
- Be truly global in each sprint and release
- Save gobs of budget & time
- Date: March 26th, 2020
- Time: 9AM Pacific, Noon Eastern, 18:00 CEST
- Duration: 45 minutes, plus audience Q&A