There are common blockers that interfere with agile localization for software, which puts localization behind feature development and sparks the common rift between developers and localization teams. This in turn, costs time and money over and over…and over again.
It doesn’t have to be that way, but it takes some planning, technology and advocacy to impact your development teams.
In our August webinar, we explore the common blockers that interfere with agile localization for software and solutions for how to fix them and avoid them in the future.
The pain is real, especially when you localize at scale. The solutions are about much more than a git connector and we will be demonstrating solutions that address the most common challenges and bring localization in line with modern development practices.
This webinar is an education for some, with real-world examples, intended to provide good illustrations to help you get ahead of frequent real world problems.
We explore the following common challenges:
- Broken or irregular file formats
- Errors introduced with human processing
- Frequent iterations on U/I content
- Why even fast localization turn around is still late
- Translator errors
- Linguistic QA backlogs
- I18n gremlins
- L10n bugs going to JIRA to die!
What We Discuss:
- The Most Common Localization Pain points
- How to Create a better Partnership Between Dev and L10n
- How to Save Time and Money Caused by Blockers
- Real-World Examples of L10n Challenges
- The Leading Ways to Solve and Prevent Future L10n Issues
Who Should Attend
- Localization management
- Localization engineers
- Development managers
- Product and project managers