As an i18n solutions provider, we see certain internationalization (i18n), localization (L10n), and quality assurance (QA) issues that commonly arise at many of our client organizations when they first come to us for assistance. These issues not only make for poor L10n results or worse, they can even break localized builds and be very costly to fix.
A Proactive Approach to Gremlin Hunting
In Lingoport’s upcoming webinar “The Most Common i18n Gremlins and How to Squash Them,” we’ll be exploring examples of the most common and costly gremlins, how to catch them early (when they are easy to fix), and processes to keep i18n and L10n up with development and QA.
Issues we’ll be exploring include:
- Improper date formatting
- Character set issues
- Dealing with messy resource file formats
- JSON and YAML issues
Date: July 30, 2019
Time: 9am PT | 12pm ET | 18:00 CET
Duration: 45 minutes, plus audience Q&A
- Identifying common i18n, L10n, and QA issues during global software development
- Methods for uncovering these issues at their source during development
- Strategies for fixing issues efficiently, reliably, and in a scalable manner
- The benefits of continuous QA