There are excellent opportunities to join localization teams with development, but the solutions aren’t in your TMS or Translation Workbench. Even with modern deployment of “continuous localization,” it’s not really continuous like other developer services…and that should change.
We’ll show you what we mean.
Going Under the Hood of Continuous L10n
Check out our training webinar recording where we go over the mechanics of continuous localization integration and hardwiring into the developer’s world – from the developer’s IDE, to source control, collaboration beyond messaging, and systems like Jenkins.
Discover opportunities to go further.
Why it matters:
- Deliver global products faster with less hassle
- Built in coordination with ongoing development makes for better products
- Opportunities to include input faster from target market stakeholders
Check out our webinar teaser below.
What You Will Learn
- Continuous i18n and L10n overview and why that’s where L10n needs to improve
- The developer’s perspective
- Examples of continuous integration
- The Lean Localization Process
- Immediate localization feedback
- Audience Q&A
Who Should Attend
- Localization management
- Localization engineers
- Development managers
- Product and project managers