Check out our webinar recording, “How G11N Technologies Adapt to Agile Development Accelerations,” featuring special guest and 30+ year industry veteran, Ben Sargent, the Solutions Architect and Co-Founder of Group-Q.
With development continuing to move faster and product teams being broken up with microservices architectures, software localization has to move faster and work harder just to keep up!
Fortunately, we’re seeing industry innovation respond in ways that go far beyond traditional monolithic TMS and CAT tools.
Check out the Webinar Teaser Video Below!
In this webinar, Lingoport and Ben discuss the following key topics:
- How specific needs for speed and efficiency might be met now and in the future.
- The fracturing of applications via microservices architectures and how that impacts localization demands.
- An automated localization solution for DITA files for software documentation, stored in repositories such as GitHub.
- Interfacing i18n and L10n with enterprise systems for collaboration, automation and TMS, because localization should not be an island.
- A mature technology model for localization for product teams and organizations.
Featuring Special Guest, Ben Sargent
Ben has been involved in localization strategy since the 90’s. He was a Lead Analyst with CSA Research for 10+ years and is now the Co-Founder and Solutions Architect at Group-Q.
Among Ben’s recent industry predictions was that companies would begin adopting fit-to-purpose systems that can solve a narrower band of use cases better than a generalized system can.
- Date: February 27th, 2020
- Time: 9AM Pacific, Noon Eastern, 18:00 CEST
- Duration: 45 minutes, plus audience Q&A