Check out our latest webinar recording, “Internationalization (i18n) and Continuous Localization Training,” where we explore a blend of both technical information and automation solutions, to help bring development and localization together.
Fundamental knowledge gaps between localization and development are unfortunately common in our industry…it’s impact?
Getting products released on-time, appreciated by worldwide users, and ultimately, global revenue.
Exploring i18n Concepts, Examples, & More
This recording will help you gather more technical knowledge regarding software development and its globalization. Covering a blend of both technical information and automation solutions, you’ll discover how to bring development and localization together.
This webinar training explores:
- i18n concepts
- Real-world examples
- How to tackle L10n updates in an agile environment
An i18n Training Guide That Keeps Giving
Olivier Libouban, Lingoport’s VP of Product Development, has been delivering i18n training for the University of Washington’s localization program. We bring material from that same curriculum to you at no charge.
This is a longer webinar than usual as there is more technical information and examples to teach various i18n concepts. Please reserve two hours.
In this webinar we go over the following key topics:
- How to automatically handle resource files and other software localization assets
- What i18n means for localization
- What i18n means for developers
- I18n issues, from simple embedded strings to more complex formatting
- Lots more, all with real world examples
- Date: April 30th, 2020
- Time: 9AM Pacific, Noon Eastern, 18:00 CEST
- Duration: 45 minutes, plus audience Q&A