Check out our September webinar where we interview Loy Searle, Sr. Director of Localization & InfoDev at Workday,to get an insider’s view into the future of localization and discover how to improve team efficiencies for a much faster higher quality product.
Loy has a tremendous amount of knowledge and strategic insights from her experience leading localization efforts at a number of global powerhouse companies.
“I am a great advocate of upstream intervention to prevent downstream pain and reduce costs and believe data, technology and teamwork can accomplish almost anything.” – Loy Searle
Learn from a G11n Pro
In this webinar, you’ll learn from a pro about taking the reins of enterprise globalization, with a lively discussion around the following topics:
- Overcoming organizational resistance
- Strategic planning
- Optimizing your team
- Winning the budget!
Loy Searle has 25+ years of experience within the globalization industry, working for some of the largest and most complex globalized organizations in the world including Google, Intuit, Delux Entertainment & more.
Loy’s specialities include but are certainly NOT limited to:
- Single-sourcing processes leadership from content creation through translation & product management
- Process optimization work to grow scalable solutions
- Transforming and leading global teams – fixing what’s broken and creating what’s needed
- Leveraging data to make solid decisions
- Building, buying, and implementing strong technical solutions that support efficiently delivering quality offerings
Key Discussion Points Include:
- The Most Common Localization Pain points
- How to Create a better Partnership Between Dev and L10n
- How to Save Time and Money Caused by Blockers
- Real-World Examples of L10n Challenges
- The Leading Ways to Solve and Prevent Future L10n Issues
Who Should Attend
- Localization Management
- Localization Engineers
- Development Managers
- Product and Project Managers
- Anyone interested in improving their G11n/L10n process