We invite you to watch a recording of Lingoport’s recent webinar, “Pinpointing i18n Issues Quickly with Machine Learning.” Machine learning is quickly changing the software development and testing landscape. View the recording, and learn to put machine learning to work so that your teams create better internationalized software, faster, easier and more naturally in every sprint.
Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Time: 9am PDT, Noon EDT, 18:00 CEST
Duration: 45 minutes plus Q&A
Internationalization (i18n) Prevents Localization Problems
The best way to deal with i18n issues is to find them as the code is written or committed to source. Now, we have a predictive method to make this type of detection faster and easier than ever before.
Lingoport Globalyzer Now Powered by Machine Learning
The most common objection to i18n detection during development involves dealing with false positives. It takes a sophisticated detection system to distinguish between a true i18n issue and a programming element that looks like a problem but isn’t.
Lingoport’s Globalyzer has had multiple methods to do this by default and through customization for years, but through the implementation of machine learning, we’ve taken a further leap forward for powerful i18n detection even for highly unique software requirements.
What You Will Learn
- How to bridge gaps between L10n and development
- Effective i18n issue detection in source code
- The false positive conundrum
- Applying machine learning to i18n issue detection
- Scaling i18n expertise across your development teams
- Measuring, collaborating and supporting i18n in every sprint
Who Should Attend
- Localization Managers
- Development managers
- Localization and development engineers
- Product, Program and Project Managers with international objectives