Webinar: 10 Keys to Your
Global Software Success
Effective Internationalization Strategies, Tactics, and Tips for Seamless Global Releases
In this Lingoport webinar, learn strategies and methods to avert the headaches and fire-drills often associated with global software releases, and to instead achieve seamless internationalization of your software and more successful traction in global markets. Fast-growth leaders such as Google, Oracle, and Apple derive the majority of their revenue from outside of the U.S. To capitalize on the opportunity for greater growth and competitive advantage through international markets, it’s important to have the right methodology in place, fully aligned with your agile software development process.
Approaching Global Releases More Strategically
Fast-growth companies achieving international success understand the value of global markets and mastering software internationalization. It’s more than just adding a feature here or plugging a hole there. In the webinar, we’ll explore more strategic approaches to global software so that you achieve greater efficiency, reliability, and scale.
Achieving Seamless Integration of I18n, L10n, and Software Development
Global software success involves more than just your developers. Cross-functional synergy among product management, marketing, sales, and QA helps lead to not only fewer bugs but also to more satisfied customers. In the webinar, uncover the systems to achieve more seamless integration.
Changing the Way You Think about Global Software
From NetApp to Cisco, Intuit, and CA, Lingoport’s software is used by many of the world’s leading software organizations. Hear from the minds of Lingoport executives, whose software and services enable 300,000+ developers to achieve more seamless internationalization of their software. You develop awesome software; Lingoport helps you bring it to the world!
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Duration: 30 minutes, plus Q&A
Complete the Form to View the Webinar
Share This Webinar
VP of Product Development
What You Will Learn
- A more holistic way to calculate the ROI of your software internationalization efforts
- Framework for more effective global software development
- Best practices for internationalizing software
- Methods for seamless integration of i18n and L10n with your core agile software development
- Ways to align cross-functional teams and get everyone on the same page
- Strategies to guide you towards efficient, visible, and scalable software internationalization
View the webinar recording, and get ready to change the way you think about global software!
Who Should Attend
- Localization Managers and Engineers
- Development Managers and Team Members
- Product and Program Managers