Webinar: Common i18n Gremlins and How to Squash Them
How to Find, Fix and Prevent the Most Common and Problematic i18n Issues
I18n Gremlins are sneaky issues that work their way into your code and foul up localization. They can be hard for developers to recognize, and the code may work fine until you localize, but at that point, it’s far too late.
A Proactive Approach to Gremlin Hunting
In the webinar, we discuss clear examples of the most pernicious of gremlins, how to catch them early (when they are easy to fix), and processes to keep i18n and L10n up with development and QA. Issues we’ll be exploring include:
Putting Localization Quality at Risk
For localization managers, i18n issues put software localization quality at risk, delivering an uncertain user experience for important target markets.
It’s not cute when your application has messages that don’t make sense due to concatenations, when date or number formats are wrong or when gender or pluralization make the message inappropriate.
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Duration: 45 minutes, plus audience Q&A
Complete the Form to View the Webinar
Share This Webinar
VP Product Development
What You Will Learn
- Identifying common i18n, L10n, and QA issues during global software development
- Methods for uncovering these issues at their source during development
- Strategies for fixing issues efficiently, reliably, and in a scalable manner
- The benefits of continuous QA
Who Should Attend
- Localization Managers looking to communicate with technical examples
- Localization Engineers
- Product Managers
- Global Product Development Stakeholders