Webinar: Fearlessly Leading Global Expansion
A Behind-the-Scenes Discussion with Anna Schlegel and Her Strategies for Global Transformation at NetApp
Today’s economy is increasingly borderless. Global expansion into new regions and new countries offers a great opportunity to companies looking to increase their revenue. This webinar will teach you a smarter way to go global, enabling your brand to connect more deeply with local users. Learn to avoid the common mistakes and pitfalls that besiege many companies thinking they can throw their existing products over a wall and expect users to “just deal” with differences in business practices, culture, and language.
An Industry Leader on a Global Mission
Register for Lingoport’s new webinar, and learn effective global expansion processes from Anna Schlegel, Sr. Director, Globalization Programs and Information Strategy at NetApp. Schlegel is a true veteran of internationalization and localization, having held positions at Cisco, Xerox, Verisign, VMware, and now the Fortune 500 company NetApp. She also authored the book Truly Global: The Theory and Practice of Bringing Your Company to International Markets, and co-founded the 4,000+ member association Women in Localization. An industry leader, Schlegal can guide you towards more seamless and successful global expansion.
A Better Path to Globalization
Based on her experiences, Schlegel will walk you through strategies for effective globalization, including team building, inter-departmental collaboration, objection handling, and executive management buy-in. Uncover what it takes to not just sell products internationally, but to excel at global expansion and business-building.
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Duration: 30 minutes, plus Q&A
Complete the Form to View the Webinar
Share This Webinar
Sr. Director, Globalization Programs and Information Strategy
What You Will Learn
- The key personnel you need for a successful globalization effort.
- The most important information to communicate to executive management.
- Making others understand the importance of customer-centricity, including local language usage, when you are dealing with a highly technical audience.
- How to most effectively communicate among remote teams around the world.
- How to measure ROI from your internationalization and localization efforts.
- Key points for those just starting their globalization journey. (What Anna wishes she had known when starting out!)
Register for the webinar, and change the way you think about global expansion!
Who Should Attend
- Localization Managers and Engineers
- Development Managers and Team Members
- Product and Program Managers