Webinar: Measuring Your Software Localization Process ROI
Learn to Achieve Greater Return on Investment with Your Global Releases
Return on Investment (ROI) is the ultimate measurement that underwrites so many business initiatives. With software internationalization (i18n) and localization (L10n), there’s significant opportunity to increase sales through global releases, but the time and costs associated with implementation are often misunderstood to the detriment of many software organizations.
Measuring efficiencies with global software releases is tricky. Many inefficient processes around software i18n and L10n are assumed to be necessary, following long-standing practices in the industry. In this webinar, we’ll separate fact from fiction, looking at the actual costs underlying L10n, including costs, time, and quality issues associated with new development with code that’s been internationalized, the L10n process, file management, and QA.
All webinar attendees will be provided with access to an interactive ROI calculator that will enable you see your potential ROI gains through available software L10n automation.
Lingoport will co-present with Welocalize, demonstrating the optimization of continuous localization with automation.
Wednesday, January 30th
Duration: 45 minutes, including audience Q&A
Complete the Form to View the Webinar
Share This Webinar
VP of Product Development
Director, Client Solutions
Questions We'll Walk Through
- What issues come up frequently, and what you can do about them?
- What is file management really costing you?
- How do you avoid as many types of human errors as possible?
- How do you make the best use of limited L10n engineering resources?
- How can you close gaps between development, Localization and QA and deliver localized software faster and easier?
Who Should Attend
- Localization Managers
- Localization Engineers
- Development Managers
- Product Managers
- Global Product Development Stakeholders