Webinar: How to Engage Your Organization and Gain Critical Globalization Support
A practical guide to improving globalization support across multiple teams
If Globalization is so important (and it is), we need to empower companies to do it well. A lack of understanding communication, and prioritization between development, management and localization teams is the number one complaint we saw in our 2019 industry survey.
Successful Global Coordination among Teams
In this webinar recording, we hear from Adam Asnes, CEO of Lingoport and Kevin Benson, Global VP of Corporate Sales at United Language Group, both industry veterans with over 20 years of experience.
We’ll look at critical globalization data along with leading assumptions and misunderstandings that we see when working with companies. We’ll also be exploring the benefits of what has worked to bridge the gaps between cross-team communication, processes, and understanding.
A Practical Guide to Globalization Support
We’ll be exploring globalization needs ranging from enterprise software, e-Learning, e-commerce and user generated content sites.
This webinar will be a practical guide to help you learn and communicate with development, management, sales and distributor teams for an improved globalization process and higher quality product.
All registrants will get access to the recording and downloadable presentation following the webinar.
Thursday, August 22nd
Duration: 45 minutes, including audience Q&A
Complete the Form to View the Webinar
Share This Webinar
VP of Product Development
Global VP, Corporate Sales
United Language Group
- Globalization needs ranging from enterprise software, e-Learning, e-commerce and user generated content sites
- Methods for improving globalization support
- Strategies for better communication between development, management, sales and distributor teams
- The benefits of bridging the gaps between cross-team communication, processes, and understanding
Who Should Attend
- Localization Managers
- Localization Engineers
- Product and Program Managers
- Those interested in making i18n, L10n and vendor productivity more efficient