Webinar: Internationalization (i18n) and Continuous Localization Training
An 18n Guide to Technical Information, Automation Solutions, & More
Fundamental knowledge gaps between localization and development are unfortunately common in our industry…it’s impact?
Getting products released on-time, appreciated by worldwide users, and ultimately, global revenue.
i18n Concepts, Examples, & More
This month’s webinar is a chance to gather more technical knowledge regarding software development and its globalization. Covering a blend of both technical information and automation solutions, you’ll discover how to bring development and localization together.
This webinar training will explore:
An i18n Training Guide
Olivier Libouban, Lingoport’s VP of Product Development, has been delivering i18n training for the University of Washington’s localization program. We’ll bring material from that same curriculum to you at no charge.
Plus, you’ll receive the recording of the webinar to share and/or reference back to in the future as a training guide.
This is going to be a longer webinar than usual as there is more technical information and examples to teach various i18n concepts. Please reserve two hours.
Additionally, we expect space to fill up fast, so register early.
Thursday, April 30th
Duration: 45 minutes, including audience Q&A
Complete the Form to View the Webinar
Share This Webinar
VP of Product Development
What You Will Learn
- I18n issues, from simple embedded strings to more complex formatting
- What i18n means for developers
- What i18n means for localization
- How to automatically handle resource files and other software localization assets
- Lots more, all with real world examples
Who Should Attend
- Developers and Engineering Managers delivering globalized applications
- Localization team members
- Localization managers who want to understand development issues
- Product managers who must deliver globalized software