Webinar: Learn Continuous i18n & L10n, and Buy a Droid Too!
A real-time demonstration of i18n and continuous L10n issues and technologies
Maybe you’re not really in the market for a Land Speeder or a Droid, but how about a site that lets you see the impacts of continuous i18n and L10n in real time…and with a decidedly Star Wars fan theme?
Discover i18n and L10n Jedi Master Insights
In this webinar recording, we hear from Adam Asnes, CEO of Lingoport, Olivier Libouban, VP of Product Development at Lingoport, and Allison McDougall, SVP of Global Sales at Amplexor, each industry veterans with extensive globalization experience.
Allison McDougall has 20+ years of globalization experience and is also a board member of Women in Localization. She will be speaking about the challenges and opportunities of blending technologies and service for fast and efficient globalization.
Using “The Force” of i18n and L10n Technology
Lingoport has created an e-commerce site, Rebel Outfitters, that demonstrates the concept and technologies that put internationalization, localization, context and Linguistic QA in sync with the speed and changes of agile development. We’ll be debuting the site and giving you a tour of its real-time features, so you can help to fight the “dark side” of globalization with the tools and technologies to improve i18n and L10n processes.
After the webinar, you’ll have the first chance to play with the sandbox site and all registrants will get access to the recording and downloadable presentation.
Thursday, Septmber 26th
Duration: 45 minutes, including audience Q&A
9am PT; 12pm ET; 18:00 CET
Webinar Registration Form
Share This Webinar
VP of Product Development
SVP of Global Sales and Corporate Officer
- An entertaining spin on software with fast and integrated translation
- Impacts of internationalization on software
- Leveraging context, and not just words
- Dealing with last minute updates
- Effective QA that moves directly with a sprint, not with updates weeks or months later
- A way to show people in your organization what this is all about
Who Should Attend
- Localization Managers and Engineers
- Project/program managers
- Development managers
- Localization team members that enjoy technologies
- Bonus if you like Star Wars!