Webinar: The State of the Internationalization & Localization Industry
Q&A with Renato Beninatto on the State of the Language Services Industry
It’s a borderless world, and internationalization and localization are now pivotal cogs in the global economy. The largest technology and software companies derive the majority of their revenue globally, and new upstarts turn to global markets with their eyes on global domination. This Lingoport webinar explores the current state of the internationalization and localization industry, where the future is taking us, and how you can position yourself as a key globalization influencer in your organization.
An Industry Leader Focused on Moving the Industry Forward
Watch Lingoport’s new webinar, and learn about the state of the language services industry from Renato Beninatto, industry leader and CEO of the market research and consulting firm, Nimdzi Insights. Beninatto has served on executive teams for some of the industry’s most prominent companies and is the author of the book The General Theory of the Translation Company. We’ll walk through 10 questions with Beninatto, exploring the biggest opportunities in localization today, the ideal role of globalization vendors, the future of globalization technology, and more.
Interpreting the State of the Industry Survey Results
Watch our webinar, and hear the results of Lingoport’s new State of Continuous Internationalization & Localization Survey. With both quantitative and qualitative feedback, you won’t want to miss the insights gleaned from industry leaders. There’s been plenty of talk within our industry about making i18n and L10n continuous, automated, and in step with Agile development. We’ll give you the inside story. Listen in as we reveal what’s working well and what’s not. Discover the biggest challenges those in globalization are tackling at more than 120 organizations.
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Duration: 40 minutes, plus audience Q&A
Complete the Form to View the Webinar
Share This Webinar
What You Will Learn
- The leading localization opportunities in the market today
- Effective approaches to leading globalization at a growing enterprise
- The ideal role of globalization vendor partners
- How to use technology to connect developers, marketing teams, localization teams, in-country offices and vendors in Globalization teamwork
- What’s next for technology in support of global releases
- Results from Lingoport’s State of Continuous Internationalization & Localization Survey
Who Should Attend
- Localization Managers and Engineers
- Marketing Managers
- Development Managers and Team Members
- Product and Program Managers