Webinar: Turning Agile Localization
from a Cost into an Investment
Transforming Negative Industry Attitudes & Practices
Lingoport recently conducted The State of Continuous Internationalization & Localization Survey to uncover the state of the industry as it relates to agile software development. In the survey, each participant answered what he or she believed to be their respective company’s number one i18n or L10n challenge. This webinar examines the most common answers to this survey question, and explores solutions representing a win-win-win for development, localization, and product management.
Two Major Frustrations with Global Software Development
There were two leading issues reported among the survey responses. The first was a lack of management buy-in with regards to the importance of internationalization and localization. The second was insufficient support for Agile localization. From where we sit at Lingoport, buy-in and agile support are intertwined in terms of how solutions are implemented and the effect on workflow and development.
Reframing Agile Localization as a Smart Investment
Why does investment in localization take a back seat at so many companies? How can we represent globalization as a strategic revenue driver? What is different about globalization compared to other quality standards? How can i18n and L10n be implemented without impacting development velocity? How can we bridge gaps among development, QA, localization, and product management? View the webinar recording to learn the answers to these questions, and more.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Duration: 30 minutes, including audience Q&A
Complete the Form to View the Webinar
Share This Webinar
What You Will Learn
- Major pain points of those involved in internationalization and localization, according to Lingoport’s recent industry survey.
- Common mistakes upper management makes with its attitude towards local markets and localization.
- Lost opportunities to introduce agile localization into the development process.
- Agile i18n and L10n implementation strategies.
- The business impact of seamless and effective agile i18n and L10n.
Who Should Attend
- Localization Managers and Engineers
- Marketing Managers
- Development Managers and Team Members
- Product and Program Managers