Interview with AJ Zane, Engineering Manager at Measurabl
It turns out that with the right systems in place, a software development team can embrace localization. In this webinar conversation, we’ll be conducting an interview to uncover the demands and challenges of keeping localization on a parallel path to software development.
In this discussion we’ll uncover:
- How can development teams be influenced to embrace localization?
- What are the workflow challenges?
- What are some great opportunities?
- How is continuous integration implemented for localization?
- What is some of the “secret sauce?”
- How is QA incorporated?
Wednesday: January 25th
9AM Pacific, Noon Eastern, 18:00 Europe (About 40 minutes long)
All registrants will receive recording access, but join us for the live discussion. We’ll open it up to the audience.
Who should attend:
- Localization managers and team members
- Software development management and team members considering localization objectives
- Product Managers