For our August webinar, we’re going to consider how to engage an internationalization (i18n) initiative, while considering differences in business case and localization maturity.
Most of us in the localization industry are familiar with software i18n needing to proceed with localization. We’ll look first at the basics of what this means specifically in a changing software environment.
- The business case leads everything.
- What if your company has never internationalized a particular product?
- What if you’ve already internationalized and localized, but are dealing with a backlog of bugs?
- Thinking about an internationalized architecture and process
- Example i18n issues – how to find and fix them
- Leveraging continuous systems
- Dealing with pushback from teams balancing other feature requests
- Live Q&A
Our discussions will consider real-world cases and examples, though names and companies will be hidden.
Who should attend:
- Product managers
- Localization managers and team members
- Development managers
- Senior staff interested in product marketing global expansion
- Adam Asnes – CEO
- Milen Epik – VP of Services Solutions
- Olivier Libouban – VP of Product Development
All registrants will automatically receive recording access, but we would love it if you can attend and especially bring us your questions.